Seminar: Digital Do's and Dont's – the Indian perspective
What can one of the world's most connected countries - Sweden - learn from one of the world's largest country - India - where soon 500 million inhabitants are connected? And vice versa?
Andreas Mattsson, program director School of Journalism, hosted a panel session on February 10, 2017, at Media Evolution City. The event was part of the organization's series of workshop and seminars on the theme "Digital Do's and Dont's". The panel speakers – journalists and media reseachers from School of Journalism's network in India – were:
- Divya Rajagopal, at Economic Times newspaper in Mumbai
- Zeenab Aneez from Centre for Internet & Society in Bangalore
- Japreet Grewal from Centre for Internet & Society in New Delhi
- Karen Gabriel from Delhi University
- Vibodh Parthasarathi from Jamia Milia Islamia, New Delhi